Drop down formulas - pricing model

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Hope somebody can help with this. We have a fairly complex pricing model, there are different packages and discounts available depending on the order quantity.

I'm attempting to create a new excel worksheet containing drop down menus which allow the user to select different options to come to a final bill (the final version will be replicated on our website). There are 12 different initial orders numbers you can opt for - 50 orders per month, 150 orders per month 200 orders per month, 250 orders and so on up to 600.

There is an integration fee, which is discounted if you pay up front or an option to pay monthly which is the full cost, split over 12 months.

Then, you have the option to sign up for 12, 18, or 24 months. If you choose 18 or 24 you get a 5% or 8% discount respectively.

There is a further discount of 12% on top of that if you choose to pay your total order value for the duration of the contract up front rather than monthly for the length of the term.

I'm really struggling to create a simple worksheet with drop down options that can handle these kinds of formulas, that gives a running total based on the options you choose above. I know this might be a bit much to ask on a forum but thought I'd give it a try! Thanks for reading this far......

0 Replies