SOLVED

Difficult Formula Help Please

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I am in need of some help with the sheet attached. All of my questions are on the 2 tabs on my sheet. I am still learning the basics of excel so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I tried to explain the things I am trying to do in the sheet as much as possible, so if anything doesn't make sense, I am more then willing to answer any questions about them.

6 Replies
best response confirmed by T-Meyers (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @T-Meyers,

Take a look at this. I think there's more work to be done but it's a start.

In sheet "reorder insert" column K and L are essentially the same. Or I missed something in your explanations.

I took the liberty to add a conditional formatting in sheet "Break down" so you can quickly spot your numbers in the grid.

I added a few examples for testing, take a look and let me know if you need any fine tuning.

@Bennadeau  I really appreciate your time helping me with this. I updated the same file with some questions highlighted in YELLOW. Some formulas were not working with come cells. As well I need some additional formulas if you know any that can help.

Please see attached again when you have time.

Thank you again. 

@T-Meyers 

Can I get a free case of T-shirt when I'm done with this? lol!

Look at the attached. I fixed the issues you were having on the first 3 tabs.

For the last two tabs, I need to put a bit more thinking. If I got it right, you want a summary for Gildan only and another one for US apparel only. Correct? 

Correct, I will be adding more brands to the list but if i have a template formula i can just copy it. Again I really do appreciate your help. Its hard to teach myself and work through my. Cant learn at home without excel as well.

@T-Meyers 

Take a look at this updated version.

In Sheet "US apparel Reorder Sheet" I made some modifications. All you need to do is input every possible codes (this will take time, I hope you have a list already) in column "A" (e.g. BLT0519-1-WCRL-S) and the remaining cells (style, description, color, grade and size) will fill out automatically. Then, if that code has an order quantity associated to it, it will add it at the end. I assumed you wanted to know how many cases needed to be order for each code but you can easily change that for the number of actual T-shirt will be ordered.

If that suits your needs, you can use that sheet as a template for any brand you add.

Take a look at this. I think there's more work to be done but it's a start. Search online: Combine "1016 jersey" with known details (sport, team, player) to find potential leads. Contact relevant organizations: Consider contacting sports teams, museums, or historical societies for possible information or displays. 

1016jersey.com is a website that sells soccer jerseys. We sell new releases from Inter Miami, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea, and other clubs. We also have a section on classic jerseys, including those of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Zinedine Zidane. 
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by T-Meyers (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @T-Meyers,

Take a look at this. I think there's more work to be done but it's a start.

In sheet "reorder insert" column K and L are essentially the same. Or I missed something in your explanations.

I took the liberty to add a conditional formatting in sheet "Break down" so you can quickly spot your numbers in the grid.

I added a few examples for testing, take a look and let me know if you need any fine tuning.

View solution in original post