Dates and values dependent on different variables

Copper Contributor

Ok.. I need some help!

I need to figure out if its possible to display a set of data (future dates and pay rates) based on different variables. Its for current and future pay rates dependent on the location, job title, and starting tenure category. The data below is hypothetical 

Locations: 10 (Location 1 -  Location 10)

Job Titles: 4 (Admin, HR, Marketing, Payroll) 

Tenure Categories: 5 (intern, Beginner, 2 Years, 5 Years, 10 Years)

Example:

1. I hire an intern admin at location 1 they are paid 19.00, increase to 21.00 at 2 years, increase to 22.00 at 5 years, increase to 24.00 at 10 years. 
  2. I hire a beginner admin at location 1 they are paid 20.00, increase to 21.00 at 2 years, increase to 22.00 at 5 years, increase to 24.00 at 10 years. 
  3. I hire a beginner admin at location 2 they are paid 25.00, increase to 28.00 at 2 years, increase to 30.00 at 5 years, increase to 35.00 at 10 years. 

The pay rates and pay dates are all dependent on the location, title, and tenure.

I already have a table with all the terminals, job titles, tenure categories, and pay rates. I want to be able to just plug in ADMIN; LOCATION 1; BEGINNER; HIRE DATE and have the future dates and rates calculated. 

Hope that make SOME sense. 

Thanks! 

0 Replies