Data streamer

Copper Contributor

Data streamer ADD-IN dosnt appear in the com add inns

5 Replies

I got the same problem.

There was no possibility to install the plug-in. I've tried many times and always I get the same error, log below:

An error occurred trying to download 'https://educationworkshop.azurewebsites.net/datastreamer/Microsoft%20Data%20Streamer%20for%20Excel.v...'.

See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD87DC.tmp\install.log' for more information.

I copied the link, from where the plug in should have been downloaded, to the browser and I got: "Error 403 - This web app is stopped".

I think that's the reason why we cannot turn on the plug-in in Excel.

Did anyone ever figure out how to get Data Streamer in Excel?

@emerickt 

You have it or you don't have it, it depends on your Excel version What is Data Streamer? - Excel (microsoft.com) To my knowledge there are no other ways.

Hello, I can install datastreamer correctly and it works perfectly under excell 2016, but it does not work correctly under excell365. A lot of my colleagues are experiensing the same problem.

When we connect datastreamer to an Arduino - We can connect it correctly, but if we start the datastream - no data is imported whyle exactly the same configuration works perfectly under Excel 2016. Who can help us because this is widely used in education in Belgium.