Data Not Available

Copper Contributor

Purchase Order form has 7 worksheets in a workbook. Column C is the name of the vendor (pull-down).  Column D are the parts that are available to purchase from each vendor (pull-down). I have 27 vendors.  When I select any one vendor in Column C, I can choose what part I want to order from this vendor from Column D.  But, I have two vendors that when they are selected from Column C, no parts are shown in Column D to choose. A worksheet called Item Description has over 800 parts, each with their individual price.  A worksheet called Lists is the list of all vendors in alphabetical order.  All names are spelled correctly on all worksheets. Column D uses a "=indirect" formula.  When I select the vendor that does not show me available items for sale and I open up the Direct Validation window, I get an error that says that the "source currently evaluates to an error."  But Excel does not say what the error is.  I checked the spelling of both of these vendors on all worksheets, the spelling is the same throughout the workbook. Why don't I see what items these two vendors have to sell?    

1 Reply
If possible please edit your post & share the WB wit us,,, and let me check the issue to fix,,, meanwhile I would like ask,,, does the method is set to select one Vendor at a time for one part or multiple vendor for one part !!