Data analysis is not shown in Data tab

Copper Contributor

Hello! 

I am using excel 2016, win 10 Pro

I completed these steps: Choose File > Options > Add-Ins > Manage Excel Add-ins > Go > check the box for Analysis ToolPak > OK, I also reset my laptop; Uncheck Analysis ToolPak exit and then go back in and re-check the box, but it has not been working, there is no data analysis icon in the Data tab. Can you help me?

Thanks for reading!

1 Reply

@Luc06 

I am certainly not the most suitable to give you advice in this direction, I am a beginner in this field myself. But I might be able to help you with this information.

Note: If you want to add Visual Basic for Application (VBA) functionality for the Analysis ToolPak, you can load the Analysis ToolPak - VBA Add-in the same way you load the Analysis ToolPak. In the Available add-ins box, select the Analysis tools - VBA check box.

Use the Analysis ToolPak to perform complex data analysis

If you need to develop complex statistical or engineering analyses, you can save steps and time by using the Analysis ToolPak. You provide the data and parameters for each analysis, and the tool uses the appropriate statistical or engineering macro functions to calculate and display the results in an output table. Some tools generate charts in addition to output tables.

The data analysis functions can be used on only one worksheet at a time. When you perform data analysis on grouped worksheets, results will appear on the first worksheet and empty formatted tables will appear on the remaining worksheets. To perform data analysis on the remainder of the worksheets, recalculate the analysis tool for each worksheet.

I would be happy if I could help you with this information.

If this is not what you are looking for, please just ignore it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)