SOLVED

Custom View on Excel Document

Copper Contributor

How do I set up an excel document so it only shows the columns that have information in it?  Please see the attached screen shot.  I only want it to show the one page, not the other pages beside it.

6 Replies
Hi! If you have OneDrive, try it with ms Forms and with your excel List Source which collects relevant information. So you could create different forms with ms forms to different Szenarios. Greets, Eva

Hi @Aussiejt 

Firstly make sure you have clicked the icon in the bottom right to get the correct view

image.png

Then you can Click the first column you want to hide and hold down Ctrl and Shift and press the Right Arrow key - this will highlight all columns

Right click on one of the column letters and choose Hide

Hi Eva

I'm not sure if you read the question or looked at the screenshot but I don't quite see how your suggestion fits ? Could you expand a bit on your thinking?

Hi Wyn

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried what you suggested and it only selects the next column as opposed to all the columns to the right.

best response confirmed by Aussiejt (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Ah, are you on a Mac?

I'm not sure what the keyboard short cut is

If you go to the name box (just above column A) and type J : XFD it should highlight them all

Thanks Wyn

That worked.

Yes I am on a Mac. The commands you gave is what the Microsoft help gave too, but I think it must be wrong for the mac.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Aussiejt (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Ah, are you on a Mac?

I'm not sure what the keyboard short cut is

If you go to the name box (just above column A) and type J : XFD it should highlight them all

View solution in original post