Creating a Booking Schedule

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am creating a bookings callendar for my company. This will contain a load of contact information for a number of clients.

What i am hoping to achieve, is to have the entire month laid out like a callendar (I have that so far), with 12 spots for clients to book in each day for appointments.

Rather than having a number of collumns each day of the month with the clients contact info (Mobile, Phone, Email etc.), I want to be able to click on the clients name and have a window open containing all of this information.

I can easily do this with the 'notes' function - My question is: Can I do this in a way that automatically imports this information from a separate sheet?

For example; I have a list of over 500 clients: name, D.O.B, Address, ph, mob, email etc.

If I 'book' Joe Bloggs on Monday 23rd May, can his contact info be taken from that list and transfered to the booking callendar in the form of a 'pop-up' window?

I am not sure if any of this made any sense, and I am happy to elaborate further. But if this is a concept that is possible, I would be really grateful to hear some answers.

Cheers.

1 Reply
This would require a Macro/VBA. However a little trick I've used in some of my sheets is to add a 'helper' column to add a formula driven hyperlink. But that would not be a pop-up but rather take you to that other sheet/table where that information is found. LMK if you want more info on that alternative.