SOLVED

COUNTIFS with multiple conditions

Copper Contributor

Hello All - I am unable to count some values by using CountIFS function with multiple conditions. For example , i want to count aging number that are >15 and <20 with "Not Done"

and In Process Status only. Thanks 

Usman05635_3-1634327509137.png

Usman05635_4-1634327560112.png

7 Replies

@Usman05635 

For example

=COUNTIFS(O13:O21,">15".O13:O21,"<=20",P13:P21,"Not Done")

I also required "In process" condition and i tried the same that you shared with 04 criteria but it was showing 0.can you please check by yourself. Thanks

@Usman05635 

Could you provide a small sample workbook without sensitive information?

@Hans Vogelaar Please see the attach file ,

best response confirmed by Usman05635 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Usman05635 

That's not a very helpful sample, since there is no row with In Process and Aging over 5 days...

I have changed a few cells to get more representative results. See if the attached version does what you wants. or can be modified.

I sent with Raw Data , but Thankyou very much as it is working. In last in other worksheet below formula is working fine but didnt work in sheet that i shared.
=COUNTIFS(O:O,">15",O:O,"<=20")+COUNTIFS(P:P,OR("=Not Done","=In Process"))
note: Column O was aging date and Column P was status Column there

@Usman05635 

You have to use one COUNTIFS with all conditions, as in the version that I attached,

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Usman05635 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Usman05635 

That's not a very helpful sample, since there is no row with In Process and Aging over 5 days...

I have changed a few cells to get more representative results. See if the attached version does what you wants. or can be modified.

View solution in original post