SOLVED

Copying text from several scedules to a new scwdule.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Im working with scedules for my school ( dont ask me why our new programme for doing so is not ready yet) How do I collect the name of subjects from several teacherscedules f ex monday first lesson, into the grades`scedule in monday first lesson? If one teacher scedule has a subject like math or science, religion or history, what do i write in the cell for the grade to copy the name of the subject to their scedule?

5 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @Hildeg20 ,

If you are looking to collect the data then I would suggest you to use Microsoft Forms great way to collect data and export in Excel. 

With regards to you second question what I understood you are trying to do some kind of lookup to get the teacher name, could you please attached sample with your desired results.

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer to help the other members find it more

Highlighted

@Faraz Shaikh Thank you. I´ve added a sample document. In my plans I have a sheet with for example nine different scedules for teachers. As you see here, (with only two teachers), I have a scedule for the 1. grade at the bottom. The only thing I want to, is that the text I write in a teachers scedule end up in the grades scedule as well. I´m able to make the scedule count the amount of hours the Grade get, so that is not part of my question, but I dont know how to get text, the name of the subjects, get copied to the Grade scedule.

Highlighted
Best Response confirmed by Hildeg20 (New Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Hildeg20,

Please see the attached schedule, it that what you looking. Now when you type anything in teacher boxes it will appear in the grade 1.

Snag_33a6141c.png

If not then please re-attached the sample along with your desired output manually entered.

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer to help the other members find it more

Highlighted

@Faraz Shaikh Thanks alot. This is exactly what I needed. Marvelous

Best r
Hildegunn

Highlighted

Hi @Hildeg20 

Awesome , don't forget to mark as official answer so that it will helpful for other members as well.