Copying excel worksheet saving dropdown menus

Copper Contributor

Hi, Ive created a spreadsheet. I require 4 x spreadsheets and x 5 books. each sheet representing a week of the month and a book for each month until `December at least. When I've copied the worksheet the information in the dropdown menus haven't come across, although the formulas in different columns have. In the original workbook I had a second sheet within the book with the information to go into the drop down menus. Please can someone assist so I down have to keep creating dropdown menus and everything copies accordingly? TIA (its the log register

1 Reply
I'm not sure, because the translation is not the best, I send two suggested solutions.

1)move or copy a worksheet in the same workbook to organize your workbook exactly how you want.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/move-or-copy-worksheets-or-worksheet-data-47207967-bbb2-4...

2)As a manual solution

Use the key combination CTRL KOMMA (,) to apply the formula of the cell above the active cell. The key combination CTRL SHIFT KOMMA takes values from the cell above the active cell. KOMMA means the key with which you insert the comma separator.

The key combination STRG KOMMA also helps if the copy of the formula should end up in any cell. To do this, first copy the formula with STRG KOMMA into the cell directly below. Then move them to the desired location on your spreadsheet. When moving in this way, in contrast to copying, the relative references remain unchanged

3)As a smal VBA solution proposal

Sub Formeln_kopieren()
Range("C1:C6").Formula = Range("A1:A6").Formula
End Sub

If you find this helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer" and as Like (click thumbs up), it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)