Continuous page break in Excel on Mac

Copper Contributor

Hi, I am creating invoice template in excel and I need to add a continuous break to readjust information columns from ABCDE to only ABC. Unable to find command, please help. Latest MS Excel on Mac. 

4 Replies

@Henri1010 You can select cell D1 and then on the Page Layout ribbon, Breaks, Insert Page Break. But then you still have to restrict that only 1 page should be printed.

Alternatively, just select columns A:C and define these as your Print Area. Anything right of column C will be ignored when printing.

In both cases, a slightly darker border line will appear between C and D.

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 13.32.17.png

@Henri1010 

Continuous page breaks are found in Word.

@Riny_van_Eekelen 

So I have marked a red line where I would like to change orientation. As you can see it is an invoice template, at the bottom you can see, that columns are overwriting rows. What would be the best fix for that option? I would need to be able to add new rows with automated settings. 

Thanks

@Henri1010 Sorry to say I don't understand. What do you mean be "columns over-writing rows"? How would you like the invoice to look like?

As @Patrick2788 indicated, "continuous page breaks" are found in Word. I hardly ever use Word and don't really know what such breaks are are or what they do.