Connection issue between CSV and XLSX

Copper Contributor

Hello,

hope you are all doing good.

I have a SharePoint Online Library that contains several CSV files and 1 xlsx. 

(for the little story and to be as accurate as possible, those CSV file are generated by Power Automate out of multiple SharePoint lists)

The CSV files are comma delimited. Since I need 1 single file that consolidates all my CSVs, I use Power Query to create connections into my xlsx file.

When i created the document, everything was smooth. I closed the document, came back to it the next day and....i got this  ...

fig1.png

if i click  "connect" , the message in yellow changes and says " the current user isn't signed in " ...while.... it's written down there !! i'm signed in !!!

If i click "Sign in as a different user" , I get the box with my mail address (my company uses single sign on)  and i select my email address and it works. the problem is...it works for the day...and next day when i come back, it's not working again, i have to sign in...and this sign in box comes for each CSV file that is connected (there are 15).

Would someone have any idea what is happening and how i could solve this ? 

thanks a lot !

2 Replies

@Kaddrik 

Which connector do you use?

Hello Sergei,

I guess you mean in Power Automate ...right ? in Power Automate I use the SharePoint connector to create the CSV. it's a simple flow. I click the button on my powerapps form, it uses the SP Connector to generate the CSV into my SP library then sends back the result to the form so it can open the file automatically once all the CSVs are generated.