Complex formula Help / Multiple Criteria

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone again,

I have a rather complex sheet that I want to make automatic based off the 2 yellow columns "G" & "H". Inventory Report Tab

-All notes are in the Excel file attached. I am relatively new to Excel formulas so I am having a rather hard time wrapping my head around how I could go about this.

Please let me know if anything does not make sense as I tried to explain everything I need a good as possible.

6 Replies

@T-Meyers 

With your permission, please describe your project step by step in this table. What exactly do you want to accomplish?
Call this sheet very complex yourself, do not expect others to understand this immediately. Maybe there are people here who are very familiar with excel, but this does not mean that they are also familiar with invetour or storage.

All of this should not mean that I can offer you an answer ...
Is just a recommendation.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

It is also helpful to know the operating system and Excel version, as different approaches/formulas may be required depending on the version and OS.

@NikolinoDE  Hi Nikolino, I apologize for the confusion. 

1. Operating System - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro.

2. I am using the version of excel that exist in Microsoft 365. I am not sure the exact version this compares to.

@NikolinoDE Hi Again,

Project Step by Step:

1. I receive a report of garments that I need to reorder each week.

2. Each Garment has its own "SKU"

-Style

-Color

-Size

-Quality

-Quantity

3. On the "Inventory Report Sheet" I plug the report I receive into the "Yellow Columns".

4. The columns on this same sheet to the left of the yellow columns break the SKUs down so I can filter more specifically.

5. Columns "I" through "M" convert the quantity that is needed to be reordered into case pack or boxed quantities. The companies we order from only ship full case/box quantities.

6. Usually I would break the Inventory Report Sheet down into the 3 order forms that are also in this excel file.

Referring to:

-Brand

-Style

-Color

-Size

-Quantity

7. I want to make Step#6 automatic. Every formula would have to refer to the Brand Column (Column "A") of "Inventory Report" Sheet. This is due to each reorder form being specifically 1 brand.

8. Each reorder form template that the company needs is in somewhat of a different format. Therefore each set of formulas per sheet would need to be different.

-My end goal is to only have to paste in the report(Yellow Columns), I receive weekly and end up with 3 reorder forms auto filled with the correct quantities needed without having to manually fill in every every garment quantity.

-I hope this helps understand what I am trying to do a little bit more.

@T-Meyers 

Made some columns as I understood the translation.
(It's not your English, it's the translation and my humble knowledge of English, to put it mildly).

If this is the way I set it in the file, then you can continue from there.

Please don't ask me to do this for you, I don't do commissioned work.
Do all of this on a voluntary basis, helping and being helped is my motto.

Wish you have a nice day.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Hi again,

I am not sure which columns you actually added? And some formulas do not make sense to me. Also I am not asking you specifically to do all of this for me. I was just posting into the community in hopes of help from multiple people (Different Ideas). As I am not very familiar with complex formulas and have not had any luck finding an answer when searching online.

Sorry for the confusion and also for the accidental statements towards you when I asked questions.