Combo Chart

Copper Contributor

Is it possible to create an Excel combo chart using Microsoft Office 365 for Education ?

4 Replies

@vconover 

You cannot create a combo chart in Excel Online (the browser version), but you should be able to do so in the desktop version of Excel for Windows or Mac.

@Hans Vogelaar 

My students and I are using the free online version of Microsoft 365 for education.  We all have MacBook Air laptops.  I just downloaded a desktop version (free) from Apple School Manager and deployed to their laptops through our MDM hoping to be able to use the full features.  When I start the version from the hard drive I get a message that my school email account does not allow editing Excel on a Mac.  Any suggestions?  

@vconover 

I fear you're out of luck. You might use LibreOffice, a free alternative to Microsoft Office.

I greatly appreciate your answer… Now, I know why I cannot find the Combo Chart option :loudly_crying_face:
This is ridiculous:loudly_crying_face:
I paid for the Microsoft Office 365 subscription (even though I have Microsoft Office on my desktop PC) to be able to be able to use Excel on my iPads