Copper Contributor

Hi There

I have a 2 column combo box, see example below

5BI
6S
7PA
8P
9O

The 2 columns will show in the combo box and my selection will return the numeric value from the first column for which i then require the numeric font to be formatted with the corresponding font colour from the second column. 

The Text and Text Colours are fixed however the numeric values can vary.  

Regards

Carl

2 Replies
Could you attach a small sample workbook demonstrating the problem (without sensitive data), or if that is not possible, make it available through OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or similar?
Good evening Hans

Thank you for your response to my Colour Font in Combo Box query and my apologies for the late reply.

I have been re-assessing the feasibility of the combo box solution to my problem and with the shear number of combo boxes required to resolve my problem with this option i have got to find another solution.

Its a by day monthly diary I'm constructing and with 365 days in the year per person, with up to 8 persons it makes it unfeasible to add that many combo boxes to a worksheet.

I've exterminated with just simply typing the the data to each cell daily and using the change Font colour off the toolbar, this naturally works but is a time consuming operation, what I need to investigate is how to build/put a custom font colour palette directly onto my worksheet with just the 5 colours I require.

Once again thank you for your time in replying and my apologies if I've wasted your time.

Kind regards

Carl