Changing Orientation with 365

Copper Contributor
I have a 2016 workbook with multiple spreadsheets, 1 spreadsheet is in landscape, when transferred to a computer with 365 the spreadsheet converts to portrait. I have tried multiple things to change back to landscape but have been unsuccessful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8 Replies

@rk_steines You mean you don't have the Orientation button on the Page Layout ribbon?

Screenshot 2021-09-17 at 05.56.10.png

(picture taken on a Mac, but it's similar on PC)

I do have the orientation button, but when I select landscape nothing changes. I have tried to change the print area and checked the print preview. Still in portrait…

@rk_steines Am on MS365 myself. Can't replicate your problem with my own files. Perhaps if you upload yours? Remove/replace any sensitive information, though.

Even when creating a new ss I’m unable to change the orientation. I’m new to 365, but shouldn’t there be a drop down in the print for orientation as well

@rk_steines Yes it does. That's why I don't understand why it doesn't work for you.

Screenshot 2021-09-17 at 16.39.52.png

I do not have that option
When I go into page setup within the print option it will not let me change to landscape either

@rk_steines Sorry! Can't tell why it doesn't work for you.