Changing margins for odd and even pages

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to print a multi-page excel table that will be double-sided and needs to be side hole-punched. Because the table is large, and needs to span much of the width of the page, I need to set the margin on the side to be hole-punched larger than the side that isn't. I cannot find an option to create different margins for odd and even pages. I am using Excel 2016 from Office365. I have gone through the page setup and print setup tabs and have found nothing. There is a way to set different headers and footers for odd or even pages, but I can't find it for margins.I've searched through help and through forums all to no avail.

What am I missing? Can anyone assist me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Lane

2 Replies

Hi Lane,

It seems that there is no option in Excel to set different margins for odd and even pages.

Someone asked the same question here.

Thanks for linking the previous question. I searched but I wasn’t able to find it on the site. Thanks also for confirming that I was correct that there was no way to make the margins different on odd and even pages in Excel. I’ll have to use a different program to print the table. Kind regards Lane