SOLVED

Challenge Excel 2

Brass Contributor

Hello my Friends

I have problem in applying a formula in Excel , 
I have some items with unique Cod, we are selling them , and fore each of them we buying specific Quantity, 
I need a formula that Sum all the selling and deduce it from Purchase and give me the remain in Stock for each item with specific cod and repeat it, 

Jalal_1988_0-1594747933743.png

I attached the excel file, 

Thank you for your guide in advance 

6 Replies
sry i don't understand your intentions ... do you want Purchase to automatically deduct the saling quantity? ... that would simply be a formula in the row of floors: "= G8-F8" ..or is it something else? ... which is more likely.

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)
sry floors = Stock row

Hello @Jalal_1988,

I'm afraid I do not completely understand what you're asking for. Perhaps you could manually fill in the "Stock" column to illustrate what values you wish to achieve.

As a guess, maybe what you're looking for is something like the following in the first row of the "Stock" column (assuming your table starts in cell A1):

=$D2-SUMIFS($C$2:$C$21,$A$2:$A$21,$A2,$B$2:$B$21,$B2)

Hello @PReagan 

I manually filled the Stock column for your understanding, Purchase column is repeated for each Cod and item, I need formula that Deduce the Sum of selling from Purchase, and give it in Stock ...

@Jalal_1988 

Great, understood. Thank you! In that case, is the formula in my previous post similar to what you're looking for?

best response confirmed by Jalal_1988 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@PReagan 

How about this?

In H2

=ABS(SUMIFS($F$8:$F$27,$D$8:$D$27,D8,$E$8:$E$27,E8)-MAXIFS($G$8:$G$27,$D$8:$D$27,D8,$E$8:$E$27,E8))

and then copy it down.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jalal_1988 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@PReagan 

How about this?

In H2

=ABS(SUMIFS($F$8:$F$27,$D$8:$D$27,D8,$E$8:$E$27,E8)-MAXIFS($G$8:$G$27,$D$8:$D$27,D8,$E$8:$E$27,E8))

and then copy it down.

View solution in original post