CELL CLEAR FORMULAS AUTOMATICALLY

Copper Contributor

Excuse my English (I only speak Spanish).
Regards.
I have a problem: I have a formula in a cell, but when I execute that formula, the formula disappears and I only have the calculation done. that is, the cell deletes the formula and only sets the result as a value.
Could you please help me.

5 Replies

@ottotevez 

Can you post a copy of the spreadsheet?

@mathetes 

(excuse my English)
Yes, of course, with pleasure.

@ottotevezWhere does the problem occur? What cell(s) are involved?

@mathetes 

(DISCULPEN MI INGLES) El error es en la celda "L23" (Ver imajen adjunto). En esta celda esta la formula. Cuando cambio el valor de la celda "K23" de un dato de (por ejemplo) "28 - 30 " a este otro dato "2" (por ejemplo) la celda "L23"..pone el resultado correspondiente "A", pero desaparece la formula. Y eso me pasa en varias celdas, pero son al azar. A veces, no pasa nada. Adjunto video. Gracias
(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH) The error is in cell "L23" (See attached image). In this cell is the formula. When I change the value of cell "K23" from one data (for example) "28 - 30" to this other data "2" (for example) cell "L23" .. it puts the corresponding result "A", but the formula disappears. And that happens to me in several cells, but they are random. Sometimes nothing happens. Attached video. Thank you

@mathetes