SOLVED

Can't find XLOOKUP

Copper Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I have been using Office 365 and also joined in insider. But unfortunately cant find XLOOKUP function inside.

Looking forward your suggestion.

Thanking you 

Mahmud

10 Replies

@Mahmudcma 

Please check your version of Excel in File->Account. If it's like

image.png

If Office Insider and version as above or close to it, you shall have XLOOKUP. Send the frown to Microsoft then. If not, update your Office.

@Sergei Baklan 

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes I do have the same version of excel. but still I cant find it. Capture 013.JPG

best response confirmed by Mahmudcma (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mahmudcma 

Strange, I was sure it's now for all Insiders Fast. When it's question to Microsoft. Options are

- find blog in this community where XLOOKUP was announced and ask you question in comments directly mentioning the author of the blog;

- Send a Frown from File->Feedback

Thanks a lot !!
Just tried again and I found the function.

@Mahmudcma , great, thank you for the update.

@Sergei Baklan 

My excel version is the below 

cricol_0-1581950253636.png

and I cannot use xlookup in my excel.

do you have any suggestion how to use it?

@cricol 

It's not available for semi-annual channel, perhaps this fall. You may shift on Monthly channel.

I will check if my company allow that.

@Sergei Baklan I have the same problem.
My Excel version is the below

abrahaodcs_0-1614817234469.png

@abrahaodcs 

Do I understand correctly you don't have XLOOKUP() on English 365, current version on Beta channel? That's unbelievable, it has to be. Perhaps problems could be with Windows 7, but even in this case I doubt.

That's only to Send a Frown from Help->Feedback or open support ticket.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mahmudcma (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mahmudcma 

Strange, I was sure it's now for all Insiders Fast. When it's question to Microsoft. Options are

- find blog in this community where XLOOKUP was announced and ask you question in comments directly mentioning the author of the blog;

- Send a Frown from File->Feedback

View solution in original post