SOLVED

Can´t edit the label in column grafic

Copper Contributor

i need to edit labels for my categories in order to mach witch my data. but only can edit the first column label

BloqueoLabelGrafico.png

5 Replies

@alfonsoDev 

Could you attach a small sample workbook demonstrating the problem (without sensitive data), or if that is not possible, make it available through OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or similar?

@alfonsoDev 

As recommended to you by Mr Vogelaar, a file (without sensitive data) and information about the storage medium, Excel version and operating system would help a lot.

Nevertheless, I am sending you this link:

Edit titles or data labels in a chart

What do you want to do?

Edit the contents of a title or data label on the chart

Edit the contents of a title or data label that is linked to data on the worksheet

Reestablish the link between a title or data label and a worksheet cell

Change the position of data label

...which might be of some help to you.

If not...follow Mr. Vogelaar's instructions :).

I wish you a happy new year and lots of success with Excel.

best response confirmed by alfonsoDev (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@alfonsoDev 

The easiest solution is to click in the 'Chart data range' box and then to select B10:D13.

S2074.png

As you see, this assigns meaningful names to the chart series and fixes the x-values.

After that, you should select the Attrition series and plot it on the secondary axis:

S2075.png

Result:

S2076.png

See the attached workbook.

thanks a lot, I thought to solve it differently
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by alfonsoDev (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@alfonsoDev 

The easiest solution is to click in the 'Chart data range' box and then to select B10:D13.

S2074.png

As you see, this assigns meaningful names to the chart series and fixes the x-values.

After that, you should select the Attrition series and plot it on the secondary axis:

S2075.png

Result:

S2076.png

See the attached workbook.

View solution in original post