SOLVED

Can someone help me with a formula?

Copper Contributor

I'm still learning VLOOKUP and IF formulas, and I know those are the solution to my problem but can't seem to get it right.

I'm trying to get this to calculate a bunch of "ifs" resulting in an answer in cell H15...

If the percentage in cell C13 is less than or equal to 79.9%, no bonus is earned ($0.00)

If the percentage in cell C13 is between 80.0% to 99.9%, then 50% of the bonus in cell C12 is earned
If the percentage in cell C13 is between 100.0% and 101.9%, then 80% of the bonus in cell C12 is earned
If the percentage in cell C13 is between 102.0% and 103.9%, then 100% of the bonus in cell C12 is earned
If the percentage in cell C13 is greater than or equal to 104.0%, then 125% of the bonus in cell C12 is earned

If you can answer it and educate me on how to do that, I'd appreciate it! THANKS!  (Worksheet attached)

2 Replies
best response confirmed by allyreckerman (Microsoft)
Solution

@JSzym 

I converted the bonus criteria to a small lookup table and used that in a VLOOKUP formula.

See the attached version.

AH! Perfection, thank you!!! Great idea!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by allyreckerman (Microsoft)
Solution

@JSzym 

I converted the bonus criteria to a small lookup table and used that in a VLOOKUP formula.

See the attached version.

View solution in original post