Can not find my personalized macros on Excel 365

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've a question about my lost Macros: I am using Excel 365 and I can not find my personalized macros

Not sure if relevant, but this happened right after I customized the Quick Access Toolbar.

Does anyone has any suggestions?

Many Thanks

Tolga

3 Replies

@ToTe45 

Hello,

What is missing? the icons of the macros or do you have Userd Defined Functions in a macro workbook that works like normal Excel functions like when written in a cell?

@erol sinan zorlu 

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply.

I had user defined functions in a Personalized Macro Workbook, but I can not find that Personal Workbook now.

Regards,

Tolga 

@ToTe45 

Please check  File->Options and select the Add-ins option from the left menu. There at the bottom there is a small combo box named Manage, select Excel Add-ins and press the "Go" botton just right of the combobox. A new window will be opened showing all the add-ins by a special workbook type xlam. If you personalised file is in the list there should be a check box on the left of the file name. If it is unchecked recheck it please. If not somehow your file has not been added so you need to click the browse button, find your xlam file and add it to Excel.