Can I add Excel dynamic maps to my website?

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I've created a dynamic map in Excel and wonder if there is a way to upload it on my website without making people download the actual file? 

Thanks in advance for any tips.

3 Replies

@senatorova 

I'm not sure if this option is given in your Excel version.

Try this file, there you might discover whether it is possible with your Excel version.

Please look at all of my information about it without guarantee.

Create a Map chart in Excel

Excel for Microsoft 365 Excel for Microsoft 365 for Mac Excel 2019 Excel 2019 for Mac Excel for iPad Excel for iPhone Excel for Android tablets Excel for Android phones Excel Mobile

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-a-map-chart-in-excel-f2cfed55-d622-42cd-8ec9-ec8a3...

For the future, if I may suggest, please add a file (without sensitive data) and describe your plan on it. The error could be identified faster and more specifically. Please no picture, even if it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, it is definitely not in the case of Excel.

This means that you can be helped more quickly and the best possible solution tailored to your needs can be offered.

So everyone is helped.

Help to be helped.

* It's always good to add your operating system and Excel version.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

I hope this information has helped you a bit with your plans.

I wish you continued success with Excel (the coolest invention since chocola... uh ... Microsoft! :-)))
and…Please keep asking here - I just taught myself Excel with the help of this forum.

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)