Calender names, multiple subject to select *option draw-down*, with specific dates copied pasted

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am looking for the following excel spreadsheet (guidance).

I am looking for the ability to have an excel "macro" or "formula" to be used so I can see instant modifications to information from TAB "A" to reflect specific information for TAB "B" in the manner requested.

I believe it is possible but bottom-line, I would be looking to have a calender broken down Jan 1 2018 until Dec 31 2018 (Just for an example of dates), where I have "x" number people listed from "1-x" numbers and on the columns a-xyz dates, individuals are annotated on their 'c14 until K14' as Seattle, WA, and the information reflects on my second tab *in specific location identified for the start date 14 Jan 2018 and for the end date 31 January 2018* With a highlight of anyone with a changed start/stop date within the past 4 days for identification.

The ideal formula, would be easily and feasibly to move, and change the required information for the person if needing to add or remove their information accordingly for if fired, hired, etc... without becoming too messy or complicated to follow or create.

I hope this makes sense in what I am asking, and others have similar information easily accessible for use.

Recap:

X person name tab A annotated Seattle, WA from X1 to X14 (without break or change from Seattle WA annotation in each block), on Tab B Next to person name,  Seattle, WA for location block and start date reflects actual date 4 Jan 2018 and end date (last date annotated as Seattle WA) 14 Jan 2018. This will be highlighted.

Y Person name tab A annotated Georgia, GA From Y1 to Y24 (without break or change from Georgia, GA annotation in each block), on Tab B Next to person Name, Georgia, GA for location block and start date reflects actual date 1 January 2018 and end date (last date annotated as Georgia, GA) 24 January 2018. This will be highlighted.

X Person name tab A annotated as Alaska, Alaska From X260 to 260 (without break or change from Alaska, Alaska  annotation in block, TAB B Next to person name would be the default choice (Present) for location block and start end date would be blank because it didn't meet the current time-frame of 4 April 2018.

Please see excel for example of what I am trying to explain for help to use if needing help.

If needing further clarification for better understanding of request please let me know.

0 Replies