SOLVED

Calendar Tracker

Copper Contributor

Just created a calendar tracker and joined two sets of data together but when i go to my monthly calendar view data is there but missing the end of text i.e joined with a concatenate formula Nikau Edwards with Class 2 Practical training but returns "Nikau Edwards - Class 2 P" so the following text is missing "ractical training" is there something wrong with the format - can send file ? thanks Sanjai

2 Replies
best response confirmed by allyreckerman (Microsoft)
Solution

@Sanj187  The macro you are using specifically is cutting it off at 25 characters.  It is designed to give you a 25 character preview of the item (i.e. fit on a single line) and then add additional items for that day on subsequent lines in the date box.  I deleted that restriction in the attached but didn't test if it might cause other issues.

sorry for the EDIT: In order to see the change just click next month and then prev. month 

Brilliant! Thanks!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by allyreckerman (Microsoft)
Solution

@Sanj187  The macro you are using specifically is cutting it off at 25 characters.  It is designed to give you a 25 character preview of the item (i.e. fit on a single line) and then add additional items for that day on subsequent lines in the date box.  I deleted that restriction in the attached but didn't test if it might cause other issues.

sorry for the EDIT: In order to see the change just click next month and then prev. month 

View solution in original post