Bringing data to a Dashboard

Copper Contributor

I have a list of 50 projects in excel along with 30+ columns of data for each project. Including how much money each project has left in budget. I am attempting to list, on my dashboard, which projects have less than $25k left in budget. and, am lost on how to do so. any info on how or where to find direction would be greatly appreciated.  the fact that I am trying to gather and present info from non-contiguous columns is a real headache.

Thank you for any help.

1 Reply

@ebruzgulis-work 

If you have the latest version of Excel, you can use the FILTER function to accomplish what you describe.

Here's a link to an instructional video on the subject. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9DtFOVPIg

If you need more help, please pst either a copy of your actual spreadsheet, or a reasonable replica without confidential information on it but laid out in a manner resembling your actual.

Learn everything about our brand-new Dynamic Arrays and how you can use them to build advanced spreadsheets. Arrays (CSE) have long been present in Excel, but were limited to power users. With Dynamic Arrays we have rebuilt the calc engine, effectively turning all formulas into array formulas ...