SOLVED

Besoin d'aide pour une formule / Need help with a formula

Copper Contributor

English text below.

Bonjour,

J'aurais besoin d'aide pour des formules.

Dans le tableau ci-joint, j'aimerais savoir combien d'oeuvre une personne a acheté.

Dans mon exemple (onglet : base de données), Christiane Jutras a acheté 5 oeuvres de différents artistes à des dates et prix différents.

Dans l'onglet (client), j'ai réussi pour la recherche de son premier achat mais je ne trouve pas la formule pour les 2e au 5e achat.  Pouvez-vous s.v.p. m'aider ?

J'aimerais que les formules soient valides lorsque je change le nom du client

Merci d'avance pour votre aide et bonne journée.

Hello,

I would need help with formulas.

In the attached table, I would like to know how many works a person has bought.

In my example (database tab), Christiane Jutras bought 5 works from different artists at different dates and prices.

In the tab (customer), I succeeded in finding his first purchase but I cannot find the formula for the 2nd to 5th purchase. Can you please help me.

I would like the formulas to be valid when I change the name of the client.

Thank you in advance for your help and have a nice day.

6 Replies

@Marika37 I added a helper column and changed the formulas so this should work better now.

@Savia 

Thank you very much

best response confirmed by Marika37 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Marika37 

After looking your data, the easiest & the best solution what I like to propose to you use PivotTables.

That will make you work quicker, I have attached same file with the PivotTable Added Slicers, that will make your report more dynamic. As you select the client name information will get update.

Snag_5f00722.png

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer.

@Marika37 As another variant and if your Excel recognises the new FILTER function.

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 13.12.54.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Marika37 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Marika37 

After looking your data, the easiest & the best solution what I like to propose to you use PivotTables.

That will make you work quicker, I have attached same file with the PivotTable Added Slicers, that will make your report more dynamic. As you select the client name information will get update.

Snag_5f00722.png

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer.

View solution in original post