SOLVED

Batch Numbring

Brass Contributor

Hi everyone,

I’m in the situation where I have two cells of daily Batch numbers in a column for example:

The cell F2 has the “Current Batch number” and the cell F3 has the “Previous Batch number”. So on June 28, 2022 the “Current Batch number” supposed to be 22123 where as the “Previous Batch number” should be 22122.

The Batch numbers supposed to be increase by 1 on working days (excluding the weekends and the holidays). The holidays are defined in L2 to L16. I will greatly appreciate any help to place the right formula and thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG

5 Replies

@A2Z CF 

It could be

F2:
=NETWORKDAYS.INTL(DATE(2022,6,28),H2,1,$L$2:$L$3) +22122

F3:
=F2-1

and apply General format

@Sergei Baklan 

Sergei Baklan, thank you so much for the perfect formula, it serves its purpose greatly. The only thing remaining is the comma at the end which I try to do by &”,”. It shows the comma at the end fine for F2 figure but F3 says #VALUE! I wish if that could be fixed. I thank you so much for your help.

best response confirmed by A2Z CF (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@A2Z CF , you are welcome.

With dots it could be like

image.png

Sergei Baklan, thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it very much. It works really great and resolved my issues. It's so much easy and accurate now. May the power be with you. Thanks alot!

@A2Z CF , thank you, glad to help

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by A2Z CF (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@A2Z CF , you are welcome.

With dots it could be like

image.png

View solution in original post