Ayuda para Libro de Macros Personal

Copper Contributor

Buen día. Cada vez que quiero guardar una macro en el Libro de Macros Personal me aparece: "El libro de macros personal en la carpeta de inicio debe estar abierto para grabar". ¿Cómo resuelvo esto?

3 Replies

@AlvaroVT 

If what I understand also your subject is, then...

How can you edit or add to personal macro recordings or delete the code?

One of the many possibilities:

If you are in the development environment for VBA

(you can get there using the key combination Alt + F11),

you can also access the personl.xls modules directly from there and edit their content.

Then fading in and out is not necessary.

But remember to save your changes.

How do I show or hide the personl.xls file?

If the personl.xls is not currently being edited (it does not necessarily have to be displayed, see here),

it should be hidden. Then it will not be listed in the list of open files.

The macros and user-defined functions are also available in the hidden state.

If for any reason you have shown the file, please hide it again after saving your changes.

When you close Excel, you will be asked whether you want to save the changes to the personl.xls, confirm this because this query relates to the hidden state, you have already saved the content.

To show the personl.xls go to Menu> Window> Show ..... Then use the mouse to select the personl.xls file in the dialog window that opens and exit the dialog with the OK button.

To hide the personl.xls, activate the personl.xls file and go to Menu> Window> Hide ....

I would be happy to know if I could help.

I wish you continued success with Excel

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

It is also helpful to know the operating system and Excel version, as different approaches may be required depending on the version and OS.