Autorellenar fechas consecutivas

Copper Contributor

No me esta funcionando en excel 365 el autorellenar fechas o números consecutivos ni tampoco me aparece el botón de opciones de autorrelleno. Que debería hacer para que me funcione

8 Replies
Hello,

Need English translation.

Regards

The autofill dates or consecutive numbers is not working for me in excel 365, nor does the auto-fill options button appear to me. What should I do to make it work for me?@Abiola1 

Hello,

Normally, the auto fill should work. For example, you have 01/01/2020 in cell A1. When you drag down the value using the auto-fill rectangle icon located bottom-right of the active cell which, in this case, is cell A1, it should work perfectly. You can fill bases on Month,Year etc.

You can also use the Fill located in the Editing group of the Homs tab.

Kindly let me know if this works...

Hello, that operation is clear to me. What happens is that in certain books, I do not have the series fill options enabled. and I don't see the fill options button in the lower right corner when the autofill flag appears. In a new book that does not happen, everything goes perfectly. but in an existing book made with another excel this problem appears to me. In addition, instead of the filling options button, the analysis button appears. Sls pablo

@palbertarrio are you able to see the Fill option in the "problematic" Excel workbook in the Home tab?

Please see below what you should be able to see:

Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 22.11.28.png

Thanks for feedback.

Cheers,

Branka

If I can. But the option series is not enabled. Appears but in Gray and I can't do anything

@palbertarrio could you send a screen shot? Or original file?

Thanks,

Branka

@palbertarrio 

As variant, Fill Series could be grayed and AutoFill doesn't work if column on which you try to apply it is filtered