SOLVED

autofill doesn't work

Copper Contributor

Hi, I have a problem with the autofill, instead of filling the boxes, g7, h7, i7, j7, k7 with the months February, March, April May, June, the boxes are filled only with January. How can I solve the problem? See screenshoot.

c1.PNG

3 Replies

Hi @Bn_Rg,

that's very easy. Just fill in a second value, in this case february, mark both and then try to autocomplete.

Best regards,
Schnittlauch

"First, No system is safe. Second, Aim for the impossible. Third, no Backup, no Mercy" - Schnittlauch

My answer helped you? Don't forget to leave a like. Also mark the answer as solved when your problem is solved. :)

best response confirmed by Bn_Rg (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Schnittlauch 

Hi garlic,

On an English language version of Excel, the names of the months (and of the days of the week) should autofill automatically. Those lists are built in and cannot be deleted:

S0930.png

If starting with January doesn't autofill, I doubt that starting with January, February will work.

Perhaps Office needs to be repaired...

thank you, i fix the problem.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bn_Rg (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Schnittlauch 

Hi garlic,

On an English language version of Excel, the names of the months (and of the days of the week) should autofill automatically. Those lists are built in and cannot be deleted:

S0930.png

If starting with January doesn't autofill, I doubt that starting with January, February will work.

Perhaps Office needs to be repaired...

View solution in original post