Auto-populate Latitude & Longitude

Copper Contributor

I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses. I'm trying add 2x columns with Latitude & Longitude without having to manually type it. 

When I try to classify my addresses as a Geography data type, Bing doesn't recognize the addresses in the data selector. 

It says:

" No results found for "[address]

If I put the exact same address on bing maps I can find the address without any issues. 

I'm now being forced to manually search and type for the addresses on maps on to every cell. 

Can anyone help me solve this issue? 

1 Reply

@BernMoreira 

I am certainly not the most suitable to give you a solution to this problem, but with your permission, if I can recommend you, add a MS Excel file (without sensitive data) to your project.

Explain your plans in relation to this file. So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.

At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.

A win-win situation for everyone.

Please no picture, even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases.

* Add a MS Excel file (without sensitive data) to your project. Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)