auto adjacent cells

Copper Contributor

If I enter a town or name  , I would like the adjacent cell to auto add the road numbers to get there . 

How do I set this up ?

1 Reply

@DAVEFARM1 

You want to enter a town or name (name of what?), You would like the adjacent cell to auto add the road numbers to get there (Roadnummber is streetnumber? Or Highway - Country road?).

If you want this to help you find the resident's house number, ask your telephone company / post office (depending on your country) how to get an Electronic Telephone Catalog ... probably a lot of money.
I don't know whether this is possible because I don't know in which country you live. In the European Union, the EU GDPR regulations must still be observed.
You could also take a telephone catalog and convert it from hard copy to soft copy ... takes a lot of time.

If you want to find the autobahn or country road number, I recommend using a navigation system or Bing Maps on your computer (https://www.bing.com/maps).

If it is not both and I have probably not understood the translation correctly, I recommend that you insert a file (without sensitive data) and explain your project in detail on the basis of this file.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)