Arrange a column of data into a multiple rows after combining multiple files from power query

Copper Contributor

Hello, I have multiple excel files in a folder. Each excel workbooks contain multiple sheets. I need to combine a particular column of a table from a particular sheet from all the workbooks in the folder and arrange them row wise. All the workbooks, worksheets and tables are identical. Using power query, I have managed to combine the data however, I can't arrange them row wise. I have attached a sample excel workbook image and I would like the data to be arranged as shown in the pictureAfter combining, the data of each workbook needs to be in the adjacent rowAfter combining, the data of each workbook needs to be in the adjacent rowData table of a a sheet from workbookData table of a a sheet from workbook.

2 Replies
One easiest is the TRANSPOSE command, and another should be formula but for that I need complete data set along with values in Rows & columns!

@zakaron 

In Power Query remove Column1, on ribbon Transform -> Transpose, rename columns, load to Excel sheet.