Analaysis toolpak not working

Copper Contributor

Hey

The only thing I want to do is to use analysis toolpak to get a regression analysis for my data. I have it showing and know where to find it but when I click it nothing happens. It worked for me just fine a week ago but now it stopped working. I have tried to shut down excel and my whole computer but nothing seems to work. I also got it working on another computer but on my computer it does not work.

I have a HP pavilion model 14 with windows 10 and excel is on version 2103.

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies

@Jonny_Donner 

Release notes for Current Channel

mportant

We’re making some changes to the update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps, including adding a new update channel (Monthly Enterprise Channel) and changing the names of the existing update channels. To learn more, read this article.

Note

• We often roll out features (and sometimes even fixes) to Current over a period of time. If you don’t see something described below right away, you can expect it soon. Learn more
  • Microsoft Teams features may differ from the latest Current Channel released as they have a more frequent release cadence.

Resolved issues

Excel

• Fixed an issue with automation add-ins for Excel that are not loading after installing April 2021 security update. Please use provided workaround for users not in Current Channel Learn more.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

It started working now without me needing to do anything so it is working.
Murphy's law - If it works then it works, there is no point in looking why.

In that sense, I'm delighted that it works.
I wish you much fun with MS Office .... and please ask
if you have any further questions.
I acquired my little knowledge by asking questions :)

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)