SOLVED

Add text from multiple cells

Brass Contributor

Dear everyone, 

Please give me a Formula in A4 to add cell A1, A2 & A3. 

Thanks in advance.

A
1The Financial Statements of the Company have been prepared on a going concern basis under the historical cost convention. These Financial Statements are also prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the Companies Act 1994, the Securities and Exchange Rules 1987, International Accounting Standards (IAS) and other applicable laws and regulations. The revenue and expenditure  have been represented in these financial statements on accrual basis. The reporting period of the Company has been determined to be from 1st July to 30th June of each year. These financial statements cover the period from 
21-Jul-20
330-Jun-21
4The Financial Statements of the Company have been prepared on a going concern basis under the historical cost convention. These Financial Statements are also prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the Companies Act 1994, the Securities and Exchange Rules 1987, International Accounting Standards (IAS) and other applicable laws and regulations. The revenue and expenditure  have been represented in these financial statements on accrual basis. The reporting period of the Company has been determined to be from 1st July to 30th June of each year. These financial statements cover the period from 01 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
5 Replies

@Oliullah_Siddique 

Use Textjoin formula, =textjoin(",",true,a1:a3)

Thanks @sivakumarrj.

I tried the formula but its not working.

The excel file has been attached. Would you please reply me with the Excel file.

Thanks again.
Hi @Mark_My_Words

Would you please suggest a formula for this in the attached Excel file.
best response confirmed by Oliullah_Siddique (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Oliullah_Siddique 

Formula in cell A4 is: =CONCAT(A1,TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yy")," to ",TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yy"),".")

The above formula works in this particular situation, but may not work in other situations.

Mark_My_Words_0-1655990891179.png

If I was able to help You, please Like My answer and mark it as the Best Response.

Thank You!

Great job @Mark_My_Words

Thanks.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Oliullah_Siddique (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Oliullah_Siddique 

Formula in cell A4 is: =CONCAT(A1,TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yy")," to ",TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yy"),".")

The above formula works in this particular situation, but may not work in other situations.

Mark_My_Words_0-1655990891179.png

If I was able to help You, please Like My answer and mark it as the Best Response.

Thank You!

View solution in original post