365 STOCK DATA not updating all stocks

Copper Contributor

Sept 15/20 - Not all the stocks in my excel 365 spreadsheet are updating. Is there a problem with the data source? Are you able to change data sources? How do I notify Microsoft of this problem?

27 Replies
I have the same problem since 16 September (New Zealand Time). I note that "the team" says its out of their scope which would imply that there may be a problem with the feed between Refinitiv and Microsoft (If such a thing exists).
If that is the case should Microsoft not at least be notifying users that it is a third party problem and being attended to by the third party?

Right now we are in a vacuum. No service and no way to follow up.

@Vidit340 

My spreadsheets have been working correctly all day. Let's hope it stays this way.

Thanks to everyone who had a role in fixing this problem!!!

@JimBo_KW 

Friday Jan. 22, 2020. This problem is back. I have not received any stock updates on my Excel 365 spreadsheets today. I am sure glad I renewed my annual Office subscription!!!!!

@JimBo_KW Agreed. US stocks updating Ok but not European stocks - no update since market close yesterday.

On 22 NZ stocks updating but not Australian stocks . Aussie stocks updating today 23 in NZ. I hope the Rifintiv - MS365 link is fixed for the US and Europe. 

@JimBo_KW 

@marben100  Looks like it's fixed again, now.

@Vidit340Thx, this helps. Used the formula on Sheets: =GOOGLEFINANCE(B2,"price")

@sefonty 

Hi, Air New Zealand stock prices are not updating since 25 May NZ time. ir New Zealand stock prices on the Australian Stock exchange are updating in 365. Any one else with a problem. All my other NZ stocks are updating.