כיצד

Copper Contributor

כיצד לבצע קישור בין גיליון חדש לגיליון טמפלט כך שכל שינוי או הוספה של שורה בגיליון טמפלט יעודכן באופן אוטומטי גם בגיליון המקושר לגיליון הטמפלט? 

5 Replies

@DUX2023 

כדי ליצור קישור בין גיליון חדש לגיליון טמפלט ולעדכן באופן אוטומטי את הגיליון החדש כאשר ישנם שינויים בגיליון הטמפלט, ניתן להשתמש בפונקציה של "קישור לתא" (Link to Cell). עבודה עם קישורים ב-

כדי לבצע זאת, נבחר את התא בגיליון החדש שאנו רוצים לקשר אליו לגיליון הטמפלט, ואז נלחץ על הסמל "=" בחלק העליון של החלון. נכתוב את הפורמט הבא: "=קישור לתא(שם הגיליון!כתובת התא)".

למשל, אם יש לנו גיליון טמפלט בשם "גיליון טמפלט" ונרצה לקשר את התא בכתובת A1 לגיליון חדש בשם "גיליון חדש", נכתוב בתא הרלוונטי בגיליון החדש את הפורמט הבא: "=קישור לתא(גיליון טמפלט!A1)". הפונקציה HYPERLINK

כאשר נעריכו את התא בגיליון הטמפלט, נצטרך ללחוץ על הכפתור "חידוש כל הפעילויות" (Refresh All) בגיליון החדש כדי לטעון את השינויים החדשים מהגיליון הטמפלט.

אני מקווה שיכולתי לעזור לך עם זה.

emmmm...
Thanks.
Thanks.
I meant the following situation:
I have a template sheet that includes text and sections (for example item description and price) from which I build a "customer" sheet of those sections plus quantities (for example an order of several items by a customer, when only some of the items are ordered and include quantities and the rest do not ie quantity).
How can I link the template sheet so that any changes I make to it, such as changing the item description or adding/deleting items, will be automatically updated in the "customer" sheet as well

@DUX2023 

To link the template sheet to the customer sheet so that any changes made in the template sheet are automatically updated in the customer sheet, you can use a combination of cell references and named ranges. Here are the steps to do this:

1. In the template sheet, select the cells that contain the item descriptions and prices, and assign a named range to these cells. To do this, go to the "Formulas" tab, click on "Define Name" in the "Defined Names" group, and enter a name for the range.
  2. In the customer sheet, insert a column to the left of the item descriptions column. In this new column, enter the quantities for each item.
  3. In the item descriptions column, use the VLOOKUP function to look up the item description from the named range in the template sheet based on the item name in the customer sheet. For example, if the named range is called "ItemData" and the item name is in cell A2, the formula in cell B2 would be:

=VLOOKUP(A2,ItemData,2,FALSE)

This formula looks up the item name in cell A2 in the named range "ItemData" in the second column (which contains the item descriptions), and returns the corresponding description.

1. In the price column, use the VLOOKUP function to look up the price from the named range in the template sheet based on the item name in the customer sheet. For example, if the named range is called "ItemData" and the item name is in cell A2, the formula in cell C2 would be:

=VLOOKUP(A2,ItemData,3,FALSE)

This formula looks up the item name in cell A2 in the named range "ItemData" in the third column (which contains the prices), and returns the corresponding price.

Now, if you make any changes to the item descriptions or prices in the named range in the template sheet, these changes will be automatically updated in the customer sheet via the VLOOKUP formulas. Additionally, if you add or delete items in the named range, the VLOOKUP formulas will automatically adjust to reflect these changes in the customer sheet.

Niko thank you so mutch. I will tray to do the LOOKUP function and I will let you know if it works.

@NikolinoDE