New MS Edge sync with work account not working

Copper Contributor

Having issues getting Edge to sync with my "Work" account.  Tried signing out and back in numerous times, getting the "Sync isn't available right now" message.  This is a personal work account for my email domian, using O365 Business Essentials licensing, so not really a business support issue, but the general Edge support refused to help since they consider this business support.  Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated before I scrap the Edge browser completely.  I did add Azure AD P1 to my account per one article I had found stating that was a requirement, but still no luck.

25 Replies

@jcartwr97 

Just discovered the same thing. My business account is personal.

@bc_FWMS The pre-reqs on that page now include M365 Business Premium, which I have, but in New Edge when on my Work profile, it still says that sync is not available.

It's all very confusing. I just want syncing to happen for my Work account just like it works for my personal MS account.

@Jeff Parker I would be patient because that is new; the docs show that they were updated only 10 days ago. I will cross my fingers and hope the include Microsoft 365 Business Standard in the near future.

pay pay pay... smh

I have the same problem , how to resolve it .