Microsoft Edge Site List Updates via PowerShell/Graph/API

Copper Contributor

Is there currently a way to upload sites via PowerShell cmdlet, Graph,  or API? This would help streamline the process of our devs adding sites to the Edge site lists.

Thanks!

6 Replies

@Guardiola3 Hi! Just to clarify, are you asking about a site list for IE mode?  There is the Cloud Site List Management for IE mode in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.  Here is the documentation: Cloud Site List Management for Internet Explorer (IE) mode" | Microsoft Docs

-Kelly

@Kelly_Y 

Yes, I am referring to Cloud Site List Management for IE mode. Is there a method to update that list via PowerShell or MS Graph? A method outside of the admin console. Thanks.

@Guardiola3 Hello!  I just heard back from the team.  We are currently working on this feature, I believe specifically with MS Graph. 

Right now no ETA, but the team is gathering a group of customers who would be interested in piloting the feature.  If you would like to be included please send me a private message with your contact information including email address and your organization name.  Thank you! 

-Kelly

Are you still looking for more testers?

@microApplesoft Hello!  Yes, I just heard back from the team and they are still looking for organizations to help pilot.  If you would like to be included, please send me a private message with your contact information including email address and your organization name.  Thank you! 

-Kelly

@Guardiola3 @microApplesoft If you are still interested in this feature, update can be found here: Graph APIs for Cloud Site List Management is in preview! - Microsoft Community Hub

Thanks! 

-Kelly