SOLVED

Enterprise Mode Site List - Force Update

Copper Contributor

I've followed instructions on implementing a site list but every time I restart an Edge session the Location reverts back to https://go.microsoft.com/..... When I click the [Force update] button my list appears. Anyone know why I have to do this for every session?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by tysonsmith603 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@tysonsmith603 Hi!  Would you be able to confirm if you have enabled the group policy for IE mode, “Configure Internet Explorer integration” (Configure IE mode Policies | Microsoft Docs)?  I don't think it should be necessary to force update for the location to be updated.  

Also, I wanted to mention the AppAssure team is offering webinars to help with transitioning to Microsoft Edge and using IE mode.  It might be helpful!  Here is a link to sign up: How to get started with Internet Explorer mode in Microsoft Edge  Thanks! 

-Kelly

That worked. Thanks Kelly!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by tysonsmith603 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@tysonsmith603 Hi!  Would you be able to confirm if you have enabled the group policy for IE mode, “Configure Internet Explorer integration” (Configure IE mode Policies | Microsoft Docs)?  I don't think it should be necessary to force update for the location to be updated.  

Also, I wanted to mention the AppAssure team is offering webinars to help with transitioning to Microsoft Edge and using IE mode.  It might be helpful!  Here is a link to sign up: How to get started with Internet Explorer mode in Microsoft Edge  Thanks! 

-Kelly

View solution in original post