SOLVED

The BIG WFH Office pictures!

MVP

I am currently traveling (which may be my last travel in a while...) but I will post a picture of my current home office setup as soon as I get home. I will also post a picture of it once I´m done with my remake of it. Currently, its not suited to my needs and ill explain why when I´m able to post my picture. Until then, post your own pictures! Share what you like and dislike and help each other to improve work spaces!

41 Replies

@Simon Binder Here is my setup, which gets me through the day. I have been playing with my monitor configurations and this works best for me.

IMG_20200402_144627-01-Clean.jpeg

So, have the OP returned from the journey? Anyways, I accept your challenge even though the thread is already quite old. Here’s my home setup: eujrzM_pr6g.jpg

It’s not that right, but I like it for its coziness. It has everything I need and is located near a window which is really cool because I like daylight. Ignore the abundance of stuff on the table. I just like to keep the space occupied and not empty. The only thing I would change is the table. It’s nice, but I want a pink one from eurekaergonomic.com. It would look better in this setup, and it can be better adjusted to my height.