Bug Microsoft Teams and Forms intergrations

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I think that i found a bug in Microsoft Teams and Forms integrations. The point is about add new tests which was created in Forms.

The problem is addding Microsoft Forms tests to tasks in Microsfot Teams.

When we add new test through path in Teams : Tasks->Create->Test

przechwytywanie 1.png

The real form in Microsoft Forms are moved from catalog "My Forms" to catalog "Group Forms",

but without settings concering file uploads. 

przechwytywanie 2.png

Please check this scenario by your own and confirm or reject posibility of this bug :)

I have to mentions that when we add link to Forms as attachment in tasks (not test!) in this case all works fine.

Update: When we add Test tab to channel with link to Microsoft Form exam also all works perfect.

Best regards

2 Replies

Thank you very much @Kamil_M for sharing this feedback. To ensure that it gets actioned right away, please use the 'Report a Problem' feature in Teams so the product team can triage. You could even include a link to this post so we can capture all of the information you shared:

You can report a problem in Teams by clicking on the Help button.You can report a problem in Teams by clicking on the Help button.

@Anna Chu thank You.  I did what you told me :) But after 20 days nobody contact with me and problem wasn't fixed. 

Its strange that nobody else have this issue during e-learning.