The two half-day event will feature speakers from all over the country sharing their knowledge and insight around XR.
The Extended Reality (XR) at Michigan 2021 Summit
This virtual event will span two half-days on April 6 and April 7 and will feature speakers from all over the country sharing their knowledge and insight around XR, including:
• ALAN SMITHSON, Event Emcee, Co-Founder of MetaVRse, and Host of the XR for Business Podcast
• NICK KLINGENSMITH, Mixed Reality Academy Lead Engineer, Microsoft
• MARK MINE, Director, Technology Innovation group, The Walt Disney Studios
• JOANNA POPPER, Global Health of Virtual Reality for Location-Based Entertainment, Hewlett Packard
• JEREMY BAILENSON, Founding Director, Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab
• 13 faculty, students, and staff from the University of Michigan
Please visit our registration page for a full list of speakers and sessions.
The XR at Michigan Summit will utilize virtual event platforms, Hopin, for the majority of the speaker sessions, and AltspaceVR, for a networking reception.
Proudly Supported By
For an Introducing MRTK for Unity - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs.