Hi there. I am looking for sharing teaching aids for our customers to support adoption. My wishlist is:
- availability of teaching aids before the tennant and licenses are available;
- store the content once and share (so no copies of the content);
- selective availability of content. So we have to 'check' different content per customer.
We considered the folowing:
- SharePoint: share the content from our site. Downside: the content is copied over and over again;
- Yammer: same downside as SharePoint
- Share the content on the Office365 environment. Downside: the tennant and licenses must be available in an early stage.
Do you have any suggestions?
Many thanks in adavance.
November 12, 2019
March 08, 2018
February 27, 2018
Microsoft Ignite The Tour 2019
February 14, 2020