Hi there. I am looking for sharing teaching aids for our customers to support adoption. My wishlist is:
- availability of teaching aids before the tennant and licenses are available;
- store the content once and share (so no copies of the content);
- selective availability of content. So we have to 'check' different content per customer.
We considered the folowing:
- SharePoint: share the content from our site. Downside: the content is copied over and over again;
- Yammer: same downside as SharePoint
- Share the content on the Office365 environment. Downside: the tennant and licenses must be available in an early stage.
Do you have any suggestions?
Many thanks in adavance.