SOLVED

One Pager Office365 Quick Wins: Make Adoption Simple!

Iron Contributor

I recently did a Office365 Adoption Lunch and Learn for a client, who asked me to summarize the presentation into a one pager. It turns out the one pager was more powerful than my entire presentation! End user adoption should be distilled and simple, and a one pager with easy to follow instructions that start the adoption journey does just that. See the attached PDF one pager and share your thoughts!

5 Replies

Nicely done but keep in mind you do not want all users to create a group but one page help files will do good in adoption give them the correct metadata. step one could be addressing them to go to the site/Group.

best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution
Good point, but I like the ad hoc nature of a group. If two people are working together on a short term project, why not empower people to make a group for it?

It is good to use groups but be carefull in big organisations. I know some organisation who gave the users right to create teamsites themself after 1,5 year they had over 50K teamsites. Which the biggest problem was for the admin to keep track of all and remove the ones without action.

So i would not directly let them add a group but maybe suggest it if they are going to make a small project with a team.

Clearly strategy and admin overhead of Office365 Groups varies a great deal depending on company size.

Yes, always a good thing to keep in mind. Thank you for sharing!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution
Good point, but I like the ad hoc nature of a group. If two people are working together on a short term project, why not empower people to make a group for it?

View solution in original post