SOLVED

Office 365 poster for user adoption usage

MVP

Explaining Office 365 to end users can be hard some times. I created a little poster that explains the basics (no - not all :) )

Office 365 overview.png

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution
I think this is a great and simple visualisation, but my recommendation would be get rid of some of the dot points that cannot be quantified and don't really explain things. For example:
Outlook: "Increase collaboration due rich integration" - integration with what?
OneNote: "Your digital portfolio" - what does that mean to most people? I would focus on the fact it's a digital notebook and go from there.
Teams: "Create channels in teams" and "Extend your teams" - what does this mean to people who don't know what channels are, and I'm really at a loss as to what the second one means
SharePoint: "Create beautiful news pages" - perhaps focus on the sharing of news and information, instead of how it looks, and "Work like a pro!" - what does this mean? How does SharePoint do that over the other apps?

Don't get me wrong, this is a great diagram - I just think it needs some tweaking.

Hi @Marcel Alberts, now user adoption and engagement can be increased with an Microsoft 365 Preview feature called Adoption Score Organizational Messages. This organizational messages send productivity hacks in Microsoft apps to increase the usage of Microsoft 365 services. For more info on organizational messages, refer:  https://blog.admindroid.com/boost-adoption-score-in-microsoft-365-with-organizational-messages/

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution
I think this is a great and simple visualisation, but my recommendation would be get rid of some of the dot points that cannot be quantified and don't really explain things. For example:
Outlook: "Increase collaboration due rich integration" - integration with what?
OneNote: "Your digital portfolio" - what does that mean to most people? I would focus on the fact it's a digital notebook and go from there.
Teams: "Create channels in teams" and "Extend your teams" - what does this mean to people who don't know what channels are, and I'm really at a loss as to what the second one means
SharePoint: "Create beautiful news pages" - perhaps focus on the sharing of news and information, instead of how it looks, and "Work like a pro!" - what does this mean? How does SharePoint do that over the other apps?

Don't get me wrong, this is a great diagram - I just think it needs some tweaking.

View solution in original post