SOLVED

Office 365 Adoption Action Plan

Copper Contributor

Does anybody know where I can find an Office 365 Adoption Action Plan template? I did a quick search here but couldn't find anything. Thank you!

10 Replies

Have a look at the Adopt Microsoft Teams site, it has guidance on adoption and associated resources, specifically in the Tools for Driving Adoption section. Much of these resources can be applied to adoption for not only Teams but other services in Microsoft 365.  Also, check out the Microsoft 365 End User Adoption Guide.

You might be interested in the Microsoft 365 Adoption Planning Workbook as well, which is a new resource, plus this.

Thank you @Christopher Hoard . I already have and read the guide. Actually, my question was triggered after reading the guide. What I am looking for is a summary of all the actions / actionable items that are required for a successful Office 365 adoption project, listed in a chronological order, i.e an action plan. The guide has a Roll-out Timeline table (pages 36 & 37) which is useful but not exactly what I am looking for.

Best,

Chris

Thank you @Cian Allner , for the links to Microsoft teams adoption, useful! The Microsoft 365 End User Adoption Guide, I already have and read it. I am using that together with the Office 365 Adoption Guide which was written before the Microsoft 365 End User Adoption Guide I believe.

As I responded to @Christopher Hoard , what I am looking for is an Action Plan, based on the Office 365 Adoption Guide. I think it will beneficial to people planning an Office 365 adoption project to have a concise summary of all actions necessary.

Best,

Chris

Thank you @Cian Allner . I already have and read both documents. They are well written and useful.

Best,

Chris

best response confirmed by chrmina (Copper Contributor)
Solution

The Adoption plans that I have available on the Teams Adoption Hub are aligned to the work that is outlined in the new Adoption Guide.  If you use either the Project or Excel version you will have a detailed checklist of things to accomplish.  There is additional detail in the project plan not covered in the guide so you can edit it as you see fit.  Download them from this page under Adoption Project Plans

Thank you @Karuana Gatimu , that's what I was looking for!

Best,

Chris

@chrmina, this might be useful for you as well: http://info.visualsp.com/sharepoint-adoption-checklist

Thank you @Kevin1320.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by chrmina (Copper Contributor)
Solution

The Adoption plans that I have available on the Teams Adoption Hub are aligned to the work that is outlined in the new Adoption Guide.  If you use either the Project or Excel version you will have a detailed checklist of things to accomplish.  There is additional detail in the project plan not covered in the guide so you can edit it as you see fit.  Download them from this page under Adoption Project Plans

View solution in original post